SOCOGEL A0203 BLUE is an aqueous solution of zirconium salts, activated by an organo-silicon compound. After application, the solution forms a high performance sol-gel hybrid coating, which enhances the adhesion of paint systems on metals and alloys such as aluminium, titanium, stainless steel.
SOCOGEL A0203 BLUE main characteristics :
- is a patented technology
- enhances painting adhesion and durability of most of the current paint systems
- is designed to solve the rivet rash issue
- is a chromium free conversion product – an interesting alternative to highly harmful
- chromate conversion technologies
- is a potential process cost saving as no rinsing is required after application (no rinsing process, neither effluent treatment)
- is blue to visualise the product when applied.